Guide Price £475,000 Sold Request Details View Gallery Download Brochure
A bright and light penthouse in a gated community, close to the city centre.
- Electronically controlled gates into car park
- Allocated parking and a garage
- Modern development with large communal and mature gardens
- Private and direct lift to the penthouse as well as a staircase
- Hall with cloakroom
- Utility/laundry room
- Wonderful bright living room with open plan fully fitted kitchen
- Panoramic balconies enjoying morning and evening sun
- Three bedrooms each with balconies
- One bedroom currently fitted out as a study
- Two en suite fully fitted bathrooms with walk in showers
Aylestone Heights is one of only two penthouse apartments in this appealing development. The Point is in a prominent central location, within walking distance of the station as well as shopping and leisure facilities that the City provides. Schools such as the Hereford Sixth Form College are next door and the Cathedral School and other exceptional educational choices are all close by.
Underfloor heating. Double glazing throughout. Sliding balcony doors. Surround sound system. Video door and gate entry system. Mains services. Service charge £160 pcm.
The fitted carpets, light fittings and blinds are included in the sale.
Directions (HR1 1GW)
At the top of Aylestone Hill, the entrance to The Point is on the right hand side.
Strictly by appointment with Bengough Property 01568 720159