Guide Price £645,000 Sold
Built to perfection. A bright and modern four bedroom house in immaculate condition with a rural outlook.
- Fabulous fully fitted Kitchen with Onyx worktops.
- Dining Room with bifold doors to decked terrace and garden.
- Living Room with Morso wood stove and door to garden.
- Main Bedroom with dressing Room and Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with Dressing Room and Shower Room
- Two further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Double Garage
- Delightful garden with decked terracing
The property was built 4 years ago to exacting standards with quality finishes and with great attention to detail (build warranty still extant).
The property is situated in a village with shop, post office, primary school, pub, garage, Weston’s Cider restaurant and good walking.
The historic market town of Ledbury is close by, as is its rail station. The Cities of Worcester, Gloucester and Hereford provide much wider facilities.
The area is renowned for its choice of outstanding schools.